Cost and BENEFITS:
CONTRACT FARMING AGREEMENT CLAUSES FOR GOAT FARMING.
* First we take 10,000 booking in advance, then the remaining through the agreement at the time of delivery of the goats.
* The money we take depends on farmer/sponsor is order the goats, by contract we deliver the goats to your farm/shed/home.
* Company/ Sponsor will provide ## number of goats to the Farmer/ Producer, in which ## are female goats& ## is male goat.
* These supplied goats will be of matured age & shall multiply in couple of months.
* Farmer/ Producer has to take good care of goats by giving them proper feed/ water, etc at his own cost.
* It is for sure that these ## female goats will multiply and give birth to the new kid goats in couple of months from the day of farmer’s receipt.
* The new born goats have to be fed well & care should be taken for at least six months before selling to the company.
* Farmer/ Producer has to have shed sufficient for ## goats.
Farmer/ Producer has to maintain the farm/shed in very neat & clean manner (In & out of farm/shed).
* Farmer/ Producer has to be in touch with local veterinary doctors for any suggestions, guidelines & for better healthy growth.
* Farmer/ Producer have to bear the expenses for goats feed, food, water bill, electricity bill & any other of the land/ shed, Sponsor/ Company will not be responsible for any bill acquired in said land/shed.
* Sponsor/Company has full rights to visit the site/ project/ farm/ shed with & without any prior notice to examine the health & maintenance of the goats.
* Farmer/ Producer has flexibility/ full freedom to either sell the goats back to company or can sell it elsewhere also.
* The buyback amount depends upon the market status, value & other various factors.
* Sponsor/ Company will buy-back the goats only if the goats are healthy & in perfect physical condition.
* Farmer/ Producer should not cross breed the goats, or else the buy-back agreement will be canceled.
* Farmer/ Producer cannot change the plan or project before completion of contract period.
* The any dispute arises between the parties in respect of agreement, settlement, payment the party has to file cases, complaint in Bangaluru, Karnataka Jurisdiction.
* This agreement is for two year only. If the farmer wants to continue, he needs to renew the agreement as per company terms & conditions.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.